LEGAL AGREEMENTS for using modernfamilies
The following agreements are part of modernfamilies service:
1. Modernfamilies is a technology startup that provides social networking systems and applied technologies for modern society: relatives and family members. Users of the system place all personal information on their own responsibility. Modernfamilies saves these data only for the purpose of the platform – modernfamilies acts as a host provider. Data and information cannot be made available to anyone not engaged in the functionality of the platform.
Modernfamilies does not revise the contents of given information beforehand.
3. All users assure that they take part in modernfamilies networking system only for private and family purpose.
Furthermore all users assure that they are responsible for their own information and data., especially in case of making data and information available to the others.
4. If the user decides to stop using modernfamilies platform we make an effort to delete all the information and data placed by this user. Modernfamilies cannot however guarantee that data and information being beyond our scope of responsibility will be fully deleted.
5. Modernfamilies cannot be fully responsible for availability and success of the service provided. There is no liability for necessary information and data loss as well as information misdirection.
6. Modernfamilies has a right to stop rendering service at any time. All users would be notified of such circumstances. All the data and information stored in the modernfamilies platform would be irretreivably deleted. No claim can be made against modernfamilies in relation to that data and information.
7. All legal arrangements complement with modernfamilies rules; these rules are to be applied while interpreting modernfamilies legal arrangements.